July 29, 2016

Making The August 2016 Calendar Wallpaper!

It feels great that my free Calendar Wallpapers are liked and enjoyed by the subscribers of Lensdepictions so much!

It makes all the effort worthwhile and makes me look forward to design a new one, month after month... :)

Apart from Calendars designed with my Photographs, occasionally, for the delight of Lensdepictions’ loyal subscribers, I design pure Graphical (illustrated) calendars too.

Here I would like to present a very high level idea of the creative process behind those illustrated calendars and thereby let you know that your favorite calendar wallpapers are truly exclusive and you won’t find them anywhere else!:)

Like majority of my photography, my illustrations also keep depicting nature and its various elements.
One such depiction came into my imagination when I decided to create a graphical calendar for the month of August 2016.

I thought of this tranquil scene:
A girl sitting under a tree, on a rock, wild grass and few stray flowers grown nearby, subtle wind blowing her hair and few leaves falling from the branches above...
I hand drew the scene as a rough sketch as a base for the digital drawing process…


And this is how the base *Vector Drawing turns out...

Click on the image to buy it as an EPS Vector!


Yes, I had to flip the drawing horizontally to incorporate the dates and days on the right side of the image…Also, for the Calendar Wallpaper, I decided to make it more interesting to look at, and gave it some visual depth…


You can get the full size Calendar Wallpaper here - on and after 1st August, 2016

Like always, hope you will enjoy looking at your computer desktop once again.

Please feel free to send me your queries, ideas and suggestions.

Have a fantastic AUGUST ahead!

Illustrations & Images ©2016 Gyaneshwari Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is simple here.Why keep your thoughts to yourself ? Express !