November 30, 2016

The Reindeer Wallpaper For December 2016!


Since it was the month of December that I was designing the wallpapers for, I wanted something happy, cheery and really light hearted.

So I thought of a cute Reindeer, Santa Claus's Reindeer, passing by the screen as the December snow falls on its path! 

Here is my Reindeer while it was still in the making… :)




Click on the image below to download the Full resolution wallpapers, they will remain on the Fresh Freebies page of my website till the end of Dec 2016. Then after, you can always find them here, & here.


Free HD Wallpapers for Desktop & Smartphones December 2016


And if you really liked the Reindeer a lot, here is a cute hand drawn style seamless vector pattern I made with the same! Click on the image to get the vector...


Reindeer seamless pattern vector


P.S: Meanwhile, today I just stumbled upon this very amusing (but absolutely true) news about Domino’s Pizza training Reindeer for Pizza Delivery in extreme cold weather in Japan! :P



All Images & Artwork © 2016 Gyaneshwari Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is simple here.Why keep your thoughts to yourself ? Express !