November 10, 2016

Fall Inspired So Much...!


Yes, that’s me!  :)
This year, fall was like never before for me…
A weekend trip to the gorgeous mountains of North Carolina really taught me what it means to have hundreds of different hues of warm colors on the palette…Well, the almighty have them…!
And he surely knows…how to show it off, in style! 
As I was capturing some stunning autumn landscapes of the mountains, it inspired me to write a new poem, which I titled... 





Apart from photography and writing, the third area of my creativity got heavily inspired too…
Yes, probably you guessed it right!  :)
The showers of the free falling leaves and subtle sounds generated by them inspired me to design some seamless surface pattern vectors as well …

Above is my initial sketch work and here is the seamless pattern tile…
“Music of Fall!”
Seamless pattern vector of falling leaves in forest stock vector

I was pretty happy with my design, and so I HAD to make two more flavors of the same pattern!
"Music of Fall – The winter forest!”

Seamless pattern vector of falling leaves in forest stock vector

&

“Music of Fall – The green forest!”

Seamless pattern vector of falling leaves in forest stock vector

Click on the images to see the tiles arranged as patterns…

You can buy the vector files right there, from Lensdepictions Seamless Patterns Collection...absolutely scalable and perfect for surface printing needs on paper and fabric! 
Poem & Vector Art Copyright ©2016 Gyaneshwari Dave
All Rights Reserved 
(Poem Cannot be used without prior written consent)

2 comments:

Commenting is simple here.Why keep your thoughts to yourself ? Express !