July 12, 2013

Animal cookies & a cup of tea!



I am not a big fan of biscuits and cookies. However, on a recent shopping trip I came across these cute animal shaped biscuits. These ones must be a favorite among the kids, but as grown ups too, they are so much fun...! Probably due to our natural tendency to recognize the wildlife that we share this planet with.

 
Primarily this type of biscuits looks "too kiddish and cute" to make some intense looking, artistic photographs of them… 
But the idea excited me, and on the spur of the moment, I challenged myself to create some “Serious looking images” using just two things – The animal biscuits and a cup of black tea! It was all very much spontaneous, but anyways, here are the images… :)









Images Copyright © 2013 Gyaneshwari Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is simple here.Why keep your thoughts to yourself ? Express !