July 19, 2012

He must have something to say...

The photograph I have chosen to feature here in this post  is one of the dearest and personal favorite compositions I have created so far.

This is a sight I am blessed enough to enjoy every day, right from the balcony of my place. 

Apparently, in the form of a photograph, this frame might look very simple, but whenever I look at it for real, its aura conveys to me much more...



My contemplations over this profound view have led me to write the following:





Image & Poem ©2012 Gyaneshwari Dave
All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful words!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is just another level of thinking, kudos to you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. jai shree krishna,


    words chosen do weigh emotions and meaning except one or two like as version. AM PROUD OF YOU. KEEP READING . THOUGH U R NOT ENG. LIT. STUDENT YOU PROVED THT. MIND BLOWING JOB. WELL DONE I TAKE THIS EMAIL AS MY RAKHI. NAMASKAR TO KETUKUMAR.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is simple here.Why keep your thoughts to yourself ? Express !